Calla’s court shoes are ready to accompany you wherever you go, to ensure that you never have to kick your heels off again. All of our heels are handcrafted in Portugal for the highest quality, so you can be sure that they will accompany you to many special occasions.
How do we achieve such comfort? It is all in the details. Within every pair of Calla heels for bunions, you will find:
- a deep, wide fitting toe box area in the front of the shoe, designed specifically to accommodate bunions
- a standard heel area, to make sure that your heel stays securely in the shoe and does not slip out as you walk
- super soft, flexible, luxurious leather uppers and lining, to ensure no rubbing and a ‘walking on clouds’ experience straight out of the box
- the 100% Portuguese-sourced leather also helps your feet ventilate
- non-slip soles to keep you stable
- a cushioned and arch supported insole, to help you maintain a proper posture, distribute the pressure on your feet, and add to the feeling of walking on clouds
- years of experience and expertise of our Portuguese shoemakers, who pour their passion into every pair of heels that they craft
We appreciate that not everyone may want to wear high heels. For example, if you are looking for occasion shoes for a wedding, it may be best to stick to a lower heel. This is because you are likely to wear your heels for prolonged periods of time, and there will always be a degree of natural foot fatigue associated with this. To accommodate such events, our range of dress shoes includes lower heels, too, such as the Ava style. You may also wish to try the ‘9-to-5’ weight shifting insoles, as an additional comfort feature.