Whether you are new to our world of comfort, or have been blessed with wearing Calla shoes before, you may wonder what goes into creating the comfort in our sandals. We are happy to provide answers.
Calla sandals are made comfortable with the help of:
- super soft, luxurious Portuguese leather uppers and lining, to ensure that the sandals ‘mould’ to your feet without rubbing
- wide fitting toe boxes, designed with bunions in mind and specifically to accommodate them
- standard heel areas, because we know that you only need the space in the front of the sandal (Calla was founded by a bunion sufferer – no one understands the pain more than we do)
- non-slip soles, so that you can rely on your shoes to help you stand firmly on your feet
- our insole comfort features differ depending on the style, but each of our sandal styles features either an arch supported and cushioned insole, or a memory foam insole
- the years of expertise of our Portuguese shoemakers who handcraft your shoes
By incorporating all of the above comfort features, we have created a range of sandals for bunions that your feet will love. In fact, it was the lack of suitable wedding sandals that would fit her feet, that inspired Jennifer Bailey, our founder and fellow bunion sufferer, to set up Calla.
Three years on, and we have now provided women in 50+ countries worldwide with comfortable, stylish shoes. Jennifer does not believe that having bunions should stop you from being comfortable and stylish, and our range of sandals reflects this. Whether you are looking for a casual sandal or a heeled dress sandal, there will be a suitable style within our stylish and comfortable collection. Shop now!