We put the Calla comfort into every pair of our flats for women with bunions. Within our podiatrist-approved flat shoes you will find:
- super soft, luxurious leather uppers, which ensure no rubbing and mould to your feet
- an extra wide (EE-EEE) toe box area, to accommodate your bunions
- a standard heel area, which stops your heel slipping out the shoe (we know you only need the width in the front)
- leather upper and lining, which adds to the softness of the shoe, but also allows your feet to ventilate
- a cushioned insole with arch support, to help distribute pressure and maintain a good posture
- a hidden, 1 cm heel
- a non-slip sole to ensure you stay firmly on your feet
Additionally, the Charlotte style features a triangle vamp, which can help your feet appear slimmer and legs appear longer.
We believe that comfort and style can go hand in hand, and we have designed our flats for bunions with this in mind. Foot professionals agree - Calla shoes are designed in collaboration with podiatrists.
Apart from bunions, Calla flats are also suitable for plantar fasciitis, triangle feet, if you have had a bunionectomy, or are just looking for comfort.
Quality is a key component in our flats, too. We have based our production in the Porto region of Portugal, where Calla shoes are handmade in small batches. The super soft, luxurious materials, that we use for production, are procured in Portugal too. They adhere to the strict, European regulations, and are responsibly sourced.
The flats are some of our bestselling shoes for bunions, so popular sizes may get snapped up quickly. We restock regularly, so please do check back soon if your size is out of stock. You can also sign up to be notified when it becomes available again.