GoBunion - Boat Socks with built-in toe separator
IMPORTANT: GoBunion socks and 9-to-5 insoles must be returned unopened and unused.
If you have struggled with toe separators not staying in place comfortably, then you know how big of a game changer the Go Bunion socks are.
Made specifically for bunions, and featured on German Dragon's Den, these socks will separate your toes to help prevent the worsening of your bunions.
The socks relieve pain by stretching and separating the big toe. With the toe spreader made out of soft gel, they are soft and comfortable.
The boat design ensures that the socks are not visible from the outside.
To wash the socks, just pop them in the washing machine at 30°C.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.