Nine to Five - Everyday insoles for flats
An innovative, slim orthotic insole, made to bring even more comfort into your flats.
These insoles are perfect to wear with all Calla flats, thanks to the reduced bulk. At 3/4 of the length of the shoe, they ensure that your toe box space is not reduced. They have been developed by expert podiatrists and orthotic specialist, to allow you the freedom to wear an orthotic with traditionally tricky styles.
Suitable for reducing:
- Arch aches
- Pains from foot strain
- Pain under forefoot and toe area ( metatarsalgias)
- Heel and ankle pains
- Mild plantar fasciitis
Only suitable for flats.
- Will fit into almost any flat shoe, including slip-ons with a flat sole to a heel height of ¼ to ½ inch (0.6-1.2cm)
- Features midfoot contour and metatarsal support for maximum comfort for minimal space, compared to a traditional ‘arch support’
- A heel ‘shock dot’ helps reduce stresses associated with heel impact
- Insole ends before toes, so that toe-box space is not compromised
- The brushed nylon surface allows easy passage of the foot into the shoe
- Brings foot comfort in the office, or other formal occasions
These insoles cater for most sizes of flat shoe, and will fit and work in any height of heel between ¼ and ½ inch (0.6-1.2cm)
Small - Size 3-5 (UK)/36-38 (EU)
Medium - Size 6-8 (UK)/39-41 (EU)
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.