Nine to Five - Weight shifting insoles for heels
IMPORTANT: GoBunion socks and 9-to-5 insoles must be returned unopened and unused.
Developed by expert podiatrists and orthotic manufacturers, these are the ultimate high heels foot saviours.
Perfect to wear with Calla high heels as they won't reduce the space in the toe box of the shoes.
These magic insoles redistribute the pressure applied to the ball of the foot and toes.
Suitable for reducing:
• Foot fatigue in high heels.
• Any symptom brought on by wearing your heels.
• Pain in the ball of feet in high heels.
• Burning pain in high heels.
Only suitable for heels.
• Very slim and discreet orthotic device made from a special material makes high heels more pleasurable to wear.
• Special in-built flexion-lines allows the insole to shape to each individual shoes heel height.
• This insole moves your body weight away from the forefoot helping to relieve pain and burning around the balls of your feet and toes.
• Nine-to-Five heels are comfortable, washable and our infused with peppermint essence for freshness.
• Insole sits to the back of the shoe, so your toe box isn't filled with material, leaving your toes free, unlike other high heel insoles that squash toes.
• Grips to the shoe (not on your feet) so they will not move within your shoe, although can still be removed to fit another pair of heels (washing renews shoe grip).
These insoles cater for most sizes of court and stiletto shoe, and will fit and work in any height of heel over 1 ¼ inches (34mm).
Small - Size 3-4.5 (UK)
Medium - Size 5-7 (UK)
Large - Size 7.5-10 (UK)
Wash with mild soapy water before transferring to another pair of heels and air dry to keep your insoles working fully.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.