Ruby - Natural Leather
- EE-EEE width
- Arch supported, cushioned insole with hidden moleskin 'hallux' panel
- True to size
If you've ever wanted to wear a pair of 'barely there' sandals but knew that it was impossible because your bunion would be exposed for all to see - then we have the solution with the 'Ruby'.
An update on the 2021 version of this sandal - the toe post is better designed for more comfort and the insole is even more supportive and cushioned. Designed specifically to cover bunions we're confident you won't find anything that comforts and covers your hallux valgus that looks as pretty as Ruby.
The first ever toe post sandal designed especially for women who suffer from bunions.
The cleverly positioned strap will cover bunions perfectly and the arch supported, cushioned insole will make sure your feet are comfy all day.
1 cm heel
Cushioned and arch supported insole
Kid leather upper and lining
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
The Rosie flat sandal is a wide fit shoe. This shoe can accommodate small to moderate bunions.
Please note: this shoe is a EE-EEE fit all around. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions, please get in touch at email@example.com or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.