Selena - Taupe Suede
- Fits EEE width feet in a true to size manner
- For E-EE width feet, size down half a size
- Good for wide feet
The taupe suede Selena is a fashion staple. With a 3.5inch heel to elevate your style, this shoe is a timeless classic that you will love forever.
Enjoy the comfort provided by the specially designed features of this high heel, which will carry you through the night with ease, elevating any outfit you choose to pair it with.
3.5 inch heel (9 cm)
Lightly cushioned insole
Suede upper and lamb leather lining
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Our Selena high heel accommodates mild to large bunions.
Please be aware the Selena is a high heel shoe with no platform, so if you aren’t used to wearing heels, these may be too high for you (you could try using the ‘Nine to Five’ insoles which can help with the comfort of wearing high heels).
The closest fit to the Selena is the Ava kitten heel and the Emma block heel.
If you have mild to moderate bunions, buy half a size smaller. (i.e. if according to our guide you're a size 6 UK, order a size 5.5 UK)
If you have large bunions, buy your normal size. (i.e. if according to our guide you're a size 6 UK, order a size 6 UK)
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE-EEE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at email@example.com or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.