Malva - Fawn Leather
PLEASE NOTE: This style runs small so is most suited to narrow feet with small to medium sized bunions.
Simple yet perfect - meet Malva. This ultra-netural wedge will go with anything, yet allow you to express your original style.
With a heel wedge of 1.5inch, crafted from the softest goats leather, Malva is fashionable without compromising on comfort.
1.5 inch wedge heel
Arch supported insole
Kid leather and suede upper and lining
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Our Malva wedge runs slightly small (so please size up half a size) and accommodates mild to medium bunions.
If you have large bunions you will need to have a narrow foot width for the rest of your foot, otherwise these shoes will be too tight for you.
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
Please be aware, Canada and the US are currently experiencing severe delays, where parcels are being held at entry points for up to 5 weeks.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 100 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): £12
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.
International (including USA):
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.