Iris - Pink Leather
In true scene-stealing style, Iris is our take on the statement high heeled sandal. Adorned with delicate plum bows, which rest on a t-strap, Iris is the kind of a heel that will make you match your outfits to your shoes, rather than the other way around.
Expertly crafted in luxurious Portuguese leather and featuring the signature Calla comfort, this shoe will carry you anywhere that you want to go.
3.5 inch heel (9 cm)
Half inch platform (1.2 cm)
Arch supported and cushioned insole
Leather upper and lamb leather lining
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Please be aware the Iris is a high heel shoe with a small platform. If you aren’t used to wearing heels these may be too high for you (you could try using the ‘Nine to Five’ insoles which can help with the comfort of wearing high heels).
If you have large bunions you will need to have a narrow/standard foot width for the rest of your foot, otherwise these shoes will be too tight for you.
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
If the fit of the Iris is fine, the following shoes will also be suitable for you:
- Emily II
Please be aware, Canada and the US are currently experiencing severe delays, where parcels are being held at entry points for up to 5 weeks.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 100 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): £12
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.
International (including USA):
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.