Chelsea - Black Leather
PLEASE NOTE: If you have bunions larger than moderate and/or a wider foot, you will need to size up half to a whole size in this style. Please see the Size & Fit section for details.
The classic that can be dressed up or down: if you're going to wear one boot this winter, make it the Chelsea.
6 cm (2 1/3 inch) heel
Cushioned and arch supported insole
Hidden stretch panel
Kid leather lining
Cow's leather upper
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Our Chelsea boot runs a little small and accommodates mild to large bunions. If you have moderate to large bunions, please size up in this style.
-Please size up half a size if you have a narrow/normal rest of the foot
-Please size up a whole size if you have a wider foot
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE fit (stretch panel) in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at email@example.com or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
Please be aware, Canada and the US are currently experiencing severe delays, where parcels are being held at entry points for up to 5 weeks.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 100 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): £12
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.
International (including USA):
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.