Beatrice - Nude Leather
- True to size
- Fits up to EEE width feet
Hidden stretch panel in the toe box
This neutral colour is one of our favourites and it will soon be yours too. Discover it and harness its power to subtly elevate your outfit.
We have crafted the Beatrice loafer out of ultra soft Portuguese-sourced leather, and we have equipped it with all of our signature comfort features.
Featuring all of our signature comfort features including a hidden stretch panel, hidden heel and cushioned arch supported insole.
1 cm hidden heel for comfort
Cushioned and arch supported insole
Synthetic stretch lining
Designed to conceal even large bunions
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Please make use of our measurement guide to determine your true shoe size.
If you are struggling with measuring your feet, then please contact us for further advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Beatrice flat fits true to size and accommodates mild to large bunions. If you have large bunions you will need to have a narrow/standard foot width for the rest of your foot, otherwise these shoes will be too tight for you.
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at email@example.com or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.