Bringing style and elegance to footwear for bunions
Do you suffer from bunions, and struggle finding stylish shoes which comfortably fit your feet?
Then Calla is the brand for you.
We know that bunions can make the search for fashionable shoes to wear a nightmare, especially for special occasions such as parties, weddings and christenings.
Our mission is to make it easy to find that perfect pair of shoes that will fit your feet comfortably.
We have created an exclusive range of heeled and flat shoes, all featuring the signature ‘Calla comfort’, and all designed especially for bunion sufferers, with the help of expert podiatrists. Stylish and on-trend, our carefully chosen designs disguise and conceal bunions.
Founded by Jennifer Bailey, a long-term bunion sufferer herself, Calla is a brand of shoes that your feet will thank you for.
The Calla Concept
Our shoes have been developed in conjunction with a team of experienced shoe designers, podiatrists and shoe fitters to come up with a range of beautiful shoes that fit.
In our bunion friendly flats & heels you'll find:
- Additional width and volume where you need it most across your bunions
- Super soft and stretchy luxury materials to accommodate your bunions
- Carefully crafted uppers, to hide and disguise your bunions
- Cushioned memory foam insole with arch support to support and comfort the foot
- Elegant, beautiful and on-trend designs
We believe that women who suffer from bunions deserve stylish, high-quality shoes for special occasions, as well as everyday wear.
What Makes Our Shoes Special?
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Read our customer reviews with photos here
Famous Fans of Calla
Celebrities, fashion bloggers, ex top models and ballet dancers have chosen Calla for themselves - here's how they wear our shoes.
Handcrafted by Master Shoemakers in Portugal
Our exclusive Calla shoe designs are brought to life by an established family business of expert shoe makers in Portugal, who care as much about our shoes and your feet as we do.
Portugal has a significant footwear industry and excellent knowledge and experience in designing and making high heeled fashion shoes for many high street and designer brands. In fact, at Kate and William's Royal wedding, the Princess's sister and mother both chose to wear shoes for that special day specially commissioned and expertly made by a Portuguese footwear company. Lady Gaga is also known to use Portugal as the place to have her own bespoke shoes made.
Quality craftsmanship, superior materials and our unique design make Calla shoes a high end product which you will love and want to wear again and again.
Important Advice For Heel Wearers
The Calla shoe collection includes heels that have been designed to meet a specific need - which is when you absolutely need to wear a fabulous pair of shoes, such as to a Christmas party, wedding or another special occasion but your bunions are stopping you finding a perfect pair which fit your feet.
It is not advised to wear our heels for everyday wear as you will only be making your existing problem worse. For every day you should ideally wear flat(ish) comfortable shoes with enough room in the shoe so your toes and bunions won't be crushed, our ballet style flats may just be ideal for you.
Unfortunately Calla shoes will not make your bunions go away, but we can help you look and feel fabulous in your heels.
Calla shoes may not be suitable for people who suffer from severe bunions or suffer from bunions in combination with other foot conditions. What we suggest is to try a pair yourself and see.
Are You Ready To Discover Shoes That Fit Your Feet?
Only just starting your love affair with Calla shoes? Welcome to the land of comfort. Here are our top tips for you:
- If you are a first-time customer of Calla, remember that you can get 15% off your first order by signing up to our newsletter. We like to treat you well like that.
- We understand that if you suffer from bunions, you may not usually enjoy shoe shopping. We are here to change that. Our experienced team of online shoe fitters is at hand to help you with sizing and any other enquiries you may have. Just get in touch at email@example.com, or using the chat in the right bottom corner of your screen. You can also use our handy measurement guide.
- We deliver worldwide, and offer free UK delivery (on orders over £100) and returns are always free. International delivery starts at £12, and many countries can get free returns via PayPal.
Now you know all of the above, you are all set to discover our range of beautiful shoes that fit.