Leather/Suede Protecting Spray
Take care of your shoes, and they will take care of your feet. Combining easy application and great results, this spray is one that we recommend you treat your Calla shoes with. It's suitable to apply to the materials used within our shoes, and PFOA/PFOS free.
This leather/suede protecting spray:
- Repels snow, mud, dirt, rain
- Prolongs the life of your footwear
- Prevents moulding stitching in shoes
- Is easy to use
- Is long-lasting, and provides highly effective results from the first application
Using your leather/suede protecting spray:
- For best results, clean your shoes prior to applying the protecting spray
- Gently shake the spray for a couple of seconds and in a well-ventilated room
- Holding the spray roughly 30cm away from the shoe, spray in light bursts to completely cover the shoe - remember the sole!
- If this is your first time protecting your shoes, wait 5 minutes after first application and repeat the process another 2 times so you have sprayed the shoe 3 times in total
- Depending on how often you wear the shoes, spray lightly once a week to ensure maximum results
Product size: 300ml.
For cleaning your shoes prior to using the protecting spray, we recommend the Leather/Suede Cleaning Mousse.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.