Shop Small Treat Box
The perfect Christmas treat, and it supports small British businesses too.
We have teamed up with a few of our favourite local woman-led companies to create a luxury treat box.
It contains a choice of Calla shoe clips, a Look Fabulous Forever red lipstick (in either cool or warm tone), a pack of four wax melts from Orgánico, and an irresistibly sweet gold-dusted block of milk chocolate from Cocoa Cabana Chocolatiers.
Treat yourself, or add a gift message and treat a friend while supporting small businesses this Christmas.
This shop small treat box contains:
A pair of Calla shoe clips
A Look Fabulous Forever red lipstick
A milk chocolate bee from Cocoa Cabana Chocolatiers
A pack of four 'Fresh linen and hibiscus' wax melts from Organico Wax.
Chocolate bee allergen information: Gluten free and vegetarian, contains soy lecithin, contains milk, made in an environment that may contain milk, eggs, soy, wheat, sesame, nuts.
Calla's shoe clips will securely attach onto most pairs of shoes. Clip them onto flats, heels, and sandals, and transform your look in seconds.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.