Sasha - Black Croc Leather
- Size up if you have EEE width feet
- True to size otherwise
- Hidden elastic panel in the straps
PLEASE NOTE: If you have large bunions, you will need to size up a whole size in this style.
Summer in the city or summer at the beach - Sasha can do both.
Slide it on and go, delighting in the cloud-like comfort of the memory foam insole and super soft leather. Where will the adventure take you?
Also available in blue leather.
Memory foam insole
6 cm (2 ⅓ inch) wedge
Discreet elastic panel
Leather upper and lining
Authentic Portuguese cork sole
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE-EEE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
The Sasha is made from high quality leather materials and will benefit from treatment prior to wearing to maintain the appearance and prolong the life of the shoe.
Read our care guide for further details
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): Not currently available
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- NOTE: EU orders will be subject to pay local VAT at customs
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.