Laura - Gold Leather
If you want to shine, but at a reasonable level, then Laura in gold is the everyday superstar for you.
Combining maximum comfort and maximum style, this flat-out-fabulous sandal is crafted from luxurious Portuguese leather.
Featuring an arch supported insole, and an upgraded amount of toe-box volume, Laura is ready for you to discover just how comfortable this summer could be.
Also available in tan leather.
Cushioned and arch supported insole
Kid leather upper and lining
Hidden stretch panel in the toe box
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE-EEE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or wide feet, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
The Laura is made from high quality leather materials and will benefit from treatment prior to wearing to maintain the appearance and prolong the life of the shoe.
Read our care guide for further details.
Please be aware, Canada and the US are currently experiencing severe delays, where parcels are being held at entry points for up to 5 weeks.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 100 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): £12
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.
International (including USA):
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 100 days to return.