Fleur - Black Leather
- True to size
- Fits up to EEE width
Fleur is the ultimate work-ready ankle shoe boot, and has arrived to make sure that your office time is as comfortable as it can be.
Take it out and make it work for you - we promise it will.
2 inch / 5 cm heel
Cushioned and arch supported insole
Kid leather upper and lining
Handmade in Portugal by master shoemakers
Please make use of our measurement guide to determine your true shoe size. If you are struggling with measuring your feet, then please contact us for further advice at email@example.com.
Our Fleur boot is a more spacious style and suitable for a wider foot. It can accommodate mild to large bunions.
Please note: this shoe is a standard (D) width across the back of the shoe, and around an EE-EEE fit in the toe box. This is the only width option available.
If you have very large bunions or very wide feet, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat with the measurements of the width around the widest part (bunion) of each of your feet and your shoe size. You can also attach a picture of your feet. We will then be able to determine whether any of our shoes would be suitable for you.
- Standard delivery (2-4 weekdays): £3.49 (Free on orders over £100)
- Express delivery (1-2 weekdays): £5.49
- Returns: Free. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (4-7 weekdays): £12
- Express delivery (2-4 weekdays): £20
- Returns: Fee is refundable via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
- Standard delivery (3-10 weekdays): £15
- Express delivery (2-5 weekdays): £25
- Returns: free via PayPal to some countries. Service needs to be activated here ('PayPal returns for non-UK customers'). Responsibility of the customer otherwise. 28 days to return.
The Calla concept of care and craft
We believe that the ultimate comfort experience that our shoes bless your feet with is down to the supreme care that goes into designing and handcrafting them.
We enlist the help of podiatrists and shoe designers to conceive beautiful shoes that are not just comfortable, but most importantly, fit the feet of women with bunions.
Having extensively researched the process of shoe production, we've settled on making the Porto region of Portugal the birthplace of the Calla comfort.
From sourcing the softest possible leathers, through the precision and experience of all the master shoemakers at our family-ran Portuguese factory, all the way down to the careful wrapping in tissue paper: the care and craft shines through to provide you with the ultimate comfort experience.
Meet the people who made your shoes
Expertise, passion, and craft. Meet our Portuguese Calla family, pictured below while working on our AW19 collection.
The process in action
Peek inside: this is how we create the feeling of walking on clouds.
Discover the comfort for yourself
Browse the Calla collection of stylish shoes for bunions now, and find out just how comfortable your feet could be.